Online Quotes. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

GEICO’s Fredericksburg, Virginia, office turns 20

FOBWe love our celebrations at GEICO, and we had a milestone anniversary to celebrate this summer. Our regional headquarters facility in Fredericksburg, Virginia – where I worked until just a couple of months ago – turned 20 years old, and associates there enjoyed a monthlong celebration that included contests, cook-outs and much more. My former colleagues are full of GEICO Pride!


Interesting facts about the office:



  • Fburg20GEICO’s Fredericksburg office has been voted a “Best Place to Work” in Virginia for the past three years.

  • We employ nearly 4,000 associates in Fredericksburg … and we’re looking to hire more!

  • Each floor of the main building is almost the size of a soccer field.

  • This office contains a gym, a Starbucks and its own cafeteria.

  • It is conveniently located within an hour’s drive of Washington, D.C.


What our Fredericksburg associates say:


Stephanie Payne (Service Supervisor)


What is your favorite memory at GEICO?


My favorite memory at GEICO would be the first profit-sharing meeting I attended. That was the first experience where I knew I was working for a special company. The excitement and team atmosphere made me feel I finally found my career and I choose the best company to work for!


How have you made a difference at GEICO?


Being a supervisor, my ultimate goal is to ensure great experiences for our customers and to develop agents while guiding them to achieve their goals! When I achieve both, it’s not only rewarding for me, but it’s a huge reward for the company! Gaining net promoters by developing agents into becoming advocates for excellent customer service is a win-win!


Nikki Smet (Service)


What’s your all-time favorite moment at GEICO?


My favorite moment at GEICO was when Fredericksburg hit 1 million policyholders and we had a huge celebration!


What keeps you at GEICO?


The opportunities to succeed within the company.






from GEICO Blog http://ift.tt/1rb2lXP

via IFTTT

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1rb5S8j

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment