Online Quotes. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Add some big flavor to the big game with these recipes

Bean dipThe big game Feb. 1 isn’t just about football – not for me, anyway. It’s about football AND making sure your friends and family enjoy their fill of delicious foods that you prepare. If you haven’t nailed down what you’re making yet, I am here to help, with my favorite recipes – guaranteed to please gatherings large or small.


Southwestern Layered Bean Dip – I like to have healthy options available for my family and friends, and this recipe is delicious and healthier than many other foods you’re likely to be served during the game. Here is the recipe, I’m sure you will enjoy it!


Guacamole – This is probably my favorite dip to make, and it’s fun because you can always adjust the mix of ingredients depending on what you like. I personally like to use more cilantro and onion in mine and less tomato, but however you decide to make yours, I’m sure it will turn out great! Here is the recipe that I continue to use and it hasn’t let me down yet.


wingsSticky Sweet Chili Chicken Wings – Is there anything that goes better with football than delicious chicken wings? I like unique flavors, so I tend to go with something other than buffalo or BBQ sauce, which is why I wanted to share this recipe. If you decide to make yours this way, I’m confident you’ll create a new party favorite.


No matter what you make, I’m sure you’re in for a great time. Enjoy the weekend, and go, Seahawks… or Patriots. Ah man, I still can’t decide. And as long as the food’s good, who cares who wins?






from GEICO Blog http://ift.tt/18onI1t

via IFTTT

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1zoM1Iw

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment